Download Qi gong videos Pack:
Qi gong of 8 Brocade pieces parts 1 + 2
- In thoses videos, you learn and practice the Qi gong of the 8 Brocade pieces or Baduanjin, being guided step by step in real time. All levels.
Part 1 : A voice over accompanies you on a background of relaxing music with subtitles and written explanations.
19,37 minutes – 133 Mo – mp4 format – clic on image for an extract.
Part 2 : You have some explanations relating to Traditional Chinese Medicine. An image-by-image description with subtitles (photo mode) on a relaxing music accompany you. 19,04 minutes – 36,6 Mo – mp4 format – clic on image for an extract.
About Qi gong
- The 8 Brocade pieces are Qi gong exercises, which literally translates to « energy work ».
- It is nicknamed the 8 treasures because it has an action on the 8 marvelous meridians.
- The origin of Qi gong dates back to antiquity, from the time of Budhisme, Confuscianism and Taoism.
- It is part of Chinese Energy Arts and it represents one of the branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- It is a discipline that strengthens the immune system.
- Practiced regularly, it keeps the body healthy, tonic and supple.
- The Taoists consider energy gymnastics as part of the Arts of longevity.
- It restores mobility, agility, flexibility and balance to the body.
- Qi gong is also known to be an excellent complement to the practice of Tai Chi.
- Click below to download « Pack Videos Qi gong 1 + 2 »
- You will then be directed to a purchase confirmation page
- Then to the 100% secure PayPal payment site
- A credit card is enough, you don’t need to create an account
- A downloadable link will be sent you by email after your payment