Download video part 1: 8 Brocade pieces Qi gong
- In this video, you learn and practice the Qi gong of the 8 Brocade pieces or Baduanjin, being guided step by step in real time. All levels.
Part 1 : A voice over accompanies you on a background of relaxing music with subtitles and written explanations.
19,37 minutes – 133 Mo – mp4 format – clic on image for an extract.
About Qi gong
- The 8 Brocade pieces are Qi gong exercises, which literally translates to « energy work ». It is nicknamed the 8 treasures because it has an action on the 8 marvelous meridians.
- The origin of Qi gong dates back to antiquity, from the time of Budhisme, Confuscianism and Taoism. It is part of Chinese Energy Arts and it represents one of the branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- It is a discipline that strengthens the immune system. Practiced regularly, it keeps the body healthy, tonic and supple.
- The Taoists consider energy gymnastics as part of the Arts of longevity. It restores mobility, agility, flexibility and balance to the body.
- Qi gong is also known to be an excellent complement to the practice of Tai Chi.
- Click below to download « Qi gong video part 1 »
- You will then be directed to a purchase confirmation page
- Then to the 100% secure PayPal payment site
- A credit card is enough, you don’t need to create an account
- A downloadable link will be sent you by email after your payment